There are a number of different causes of acute or chronic muscle and joint pain like bursitis, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, sprains and strains. Joint and muscle pain is also often accompanied by inflammation.
Injury is an inherent risk of sport. We aim to reduce the pain and return the patient to their sport as soon as possible. We maintain a focus on injury prevention and rehabilitation to avoid recurrent injuries.
Most of our consultations take place at our Sea Point premises but we do offer clients the option of a home visit, depending on their therapeutic needs. Our upmarket offices are located in Sea Point, where we offer covered parking and elevator access to ensure client comfort.
“To keep the body in good health is a duty… otherwise we shall not be able to keep our mind strong and clear”
“Take care of your body. It is the only place you have to live”
“All truly great thoughts are conceived while walking”
“The body is shaped, disciplined, honored, and in time, trusted”
Why Choose Us
- We provide holistic physiotherapy, designed especially for you
- We pride ourselves on offering the latest techniques, rehabilitation and advice
- Our premises are comfortable and convenient, with lift access
- We offer home visits to our clients
- Our physiotherapists are available during normal office hours, as well as after hours and over weekends to help with those unexpected emergencies.
- Sports Injuries
- Neck, Thoracic and Lower Back Injuries
- Hip, Knee and Ankle Injuries
- Shoulder, Elbow and Wrist Injuries
- Neural Injuries
- Chest and respiratory conditions
- Pre and Post-Operative conditions
- Joint Pain
- Muscle Pain